From DXSpider Documentation Wiki
- How can I get Spider to restart automatically if it crashes?
- How can I monitor traffic to and from a node or user?
- I see spots coming in my debug log, but none go out to the users
- My neighbouring node cannot use the RCMD command to me, he just keeps getting the "tut tut" message
- I do not seem to be sending any bulletin mail to my link partners, what is wrong?
- How can I automatically limit the amount of debug logfiles that are stored?
- I updated my Linux distribution and now Spider cannot read the users file or the dupefile, what is the problem?
- Since I last updated I seem to be getting duplicate spots appearing
- I have deleted a message but it is still there, why?
- I have updated from CVS and I get all sorts of errors when I restart
- I have done a CVS update, restarted and it says that "fileX" is missing